How to Prevent a Garbage Disposal Disaster on Thanksgiving
Did you know that Las Vegas plumbers and professional home cleaners are busiest the day after the Black Friday? Now you know. The reason for all the homeowners' headache after Thanksgiving is something that can altogether be avoided. However, Thanksgiving comes with festivities and excitement that project a sense of lawlessness that can also be manifested in blockage and clogged of sinks and garbage disposal units.
Some of the food materials that could otherwise have been put to trash cans find their way to garbage disposal machines and sinks. Consequently, the garbage disposal machines get clogged making you use extra money contacting us to assist in unclogging them.
The money could have been put to better use buying Thanksgiving gifts to friends and family. You also don't want us disrupting your Thanksgiving as we unclog the sinks. To save us all from all this unwanted and unwarranted hustles, here are some tips giving you the "do's" and "don'ts" of garbage disposal.
Garbage disposal Don'ts
• Disposing of bones in your garbage disposal; can cause irreparable damage to your machine as well as causing deafening sound.
• Disposing fiber food remains in your garbage disposal machine; can cause blockage to your machine as they prevent he blade movement.
• Disposing garbage like the pastor, rice, and potatoes peelings with your garbage disposal unit can cause clogging.
• Forcing large pieces of food leftovers at your garbage disposal machine can overwhelm it.
• Pouring grease or oils in your garbage disposal or sink can clog them once they solidify.
Garbage disposal "Do's."
• Keep water running a minute after garbage disposal to ensure that all the food particles and grease are flushed out to prevent clogging the garbage machine
• Ensure that water keeps running in the course of garbage disposal to ensure that the device is not overwhelmed.
• Place ice cubes in your garbage disposal to ensure they remain in good shape and sharp
• Place lemon pieces at your disposal; the lemon pieces not only deodorize the drain but also ensures it remains fresh.
Misshapes have ways of occurring even when they are list expected. However, you need not worry. Should any of the mishap happen to you, feel free to contact us for any assistance, we will be there for your troubles. We are always available and will readily sacrifice a few minutes or even hours to bail you out of any trouble you encounter in your Las Vegas home.
Don't get clogged up this Thanksgiving in your Las Vegas, NV home, call Anytime Plumbing, Inc today at 702-362-9300.