Our Special Offers
Tankless water heaters have more recently gained popularity for various reasons. These units are designed to provide instant hot water, making for higher efficiency and increased monthly savings. If you’re thinking about a new water heater, consider the tankless solutions provided by Anytime Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. We offer tankless water heater services in and around Sun City Anthem, NV.
Want to learn more about on demand water heaters? Contact us today to talk to an expert!
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters are quite popular, but they may not be the ideal option for everyone. The initial installation costs can be a bit high. However, in many cases, the benefits of installing an on demand water heater far outweigh the drawbacks. These benefits include:
- Space savings
- Low operation costs
- Less risk of water damage
- Energy-efficient operation
- Increased property value
- Beneficial to the environment
- Longer lifespan than traditional tank-style water heaters
Our expert professionals can help you determine the right type of unit for your property, budget, and lifestyle.
What Are the Signs Your Point of Use Water Heater Needs Repairs?
Tankless systems have numerous benefits, but they’re not immune to problems. And the faster you spot and repair small issues; the less likely your point of use water heater will fail on you when you need it the most. Here are common signs that it’s time to call for tankless water heater repair in Sun City Anthem.
- No hot water: This is the most obvious sign that there’s something wrong with your unit. There could be an issue with the heating element or your fuel source, whether gas or electrical. Whatever is causing the malfunction, it needs to be addressed right away.
- Leaky system: Leaks can damage other components within your system. Be sure to check for puddles around the base of your system or a drop in water pressure if the leak is severe enough.
- Odd noises: If your water heater is making strange sounds, then it simply isn’t operating as it should. When you notice any unusual sounds, shut the water heater off and call for repairs right away.
Want to learn more about Anytime Plumbing, Heating & Cooling? Go to our About Us page for more details.
Does Your Tankless Water Heater Need Maintenance?
All mechanical equipment and devices must be maintained regularly for optimal efficiency and longevity, and tankless water heaters are no exception. Understanding what needs to be done and why it’s important can help you plan for maintenance.
Maintaining your tankless unit can help promote energy efficiency and potentially maximize your unit’s efficiency. It can also help you avoid inconveniences related to repair issues. Water hardness is one of the main factors that can lead to repairs, but regular maintenance steps can help to mitigate the effects of hard water.